This page contains all the information that we have emailed out to parents in response to COVID-19, in case you need to refer back to any of it. You will find a list of useful websites below with advice and guidance as well as copies of all the letters that we have sent out regarding home learning, awarding of GCSE grades and general provision.
Support with Wellbeing and Mental Health
The school has its own dedicated email address, monitored by our counsellor, Miss Bateman: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NSPCC advice on anxiety caused by the coronavirus: Click here.
Other Helpful Websites:
- NSPCC - Keeping Children Safe, Depression/Anxiety Mental Health
- Young Minds
- Hampshire Youth Access
- Advice from the NHS
Support with Online Safety:
- NSPCC - Keeping Children Safe, Online Safety
- NSPCC - What is Child Abuse, Bullying and Cyberbullying
- Net Aware
- Think u Know
- Internet Matters
If you want to access our general ‘Parent Resources’ section that covers a range of mental health, online and safeguarding resources you can reach this from: Click here.
Staff, students, parents and carers are provided the following additional information.
- If you have any safeguarding concerns then please contact Dr Hall, the Senior DSL on the following mobile number 07436 530997 or via email at Staysafe@testbourne.school (which will send an email to all of the members of the school’s DSL Team).
- Alternatively, if school staff do not respond as they may be unwell, then you can also contact Children's Services directly on 0300 555 1384 (Office hours – Mon to Fri 9am until 5pm) or email@example.com (Office hours – Mon to Fri 9am until 5pm). There is also an out of hours contact - 0300 555 1373.
- If you are in any way concerned that a child is at an immediate risk then you should call 999 without delay.